DeadGoblins.com » Treasures of Varinia » Chapter 1: Gainful Employment

Chapter 1: Gainful Employment

Page: « < ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 > »

Author Post
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
OOC: So then it's Laz's turn? Gharnash already readied his action on his turn. Also, while I don't think we will need them, do we have any APs?
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
It is Laz's turn. I haven't kept track, but I'm pretty sure you all have at least 1 AP.
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
OOC: I thought we were taking turns speaking and if they are just standing there while everyone delays, then Alfred acted on his turn. It seemed like they were crossing their arms waiting for us to make a move. If Laz, Gharnash, and Curator don't make a move but just speak (essentially delaying), then Alfred conjured his storm pillar.
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 4627
OOC: Laz will delay action.
_______________
Mal Geminous - Tiefling Warlord, Scales of War
Corydimbiddle - Gnome Artificer, Points of Light
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
I considered it all free actions, not delays. You can rework your turn, if you like, depending on the circumstances after the guards take their standard actions.

Josh: You're going to delay and let the guards go ahead of you? They act before Alfred's storm pillar.
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
« Last edit by Michael Doss on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm. »
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
OOC: So are we taking proper turns? If so, Laz and Gharnash can ready actions in case the guards charge. If they don't attack us, then Alfred will do his storm pillar thing on his turn.
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
OOC: It seems that way, since the group is split. Gharnash would attack, so readies an action. Laz prefers not to fight so delays. Now the guards are up, but they have not yet been attacked themselves.
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 5084
Location: Los Angeles, CA
OOC: I'm ready to fight the inevitable fight now.
_______________
Salazar Miller - Human Sorcerer 24 - Scales of War
Azad Halim al'Zahir - Tiefling Battlemind|Paladin 7 - Points of Light
Khavak'aashta - Half-Orc Thief 5 - Eberron
Dwimmerlaik - Revenant Hexblade 2 - Dark Campaign
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
"Fine! If you won't come to us, we'll come to you!"

The lead guard steps forward and takes a powerful swing at Laz, but the changling is quick enough to dodge the attack. Seeing that he has no chance to just walk away from the situation, Gharnash finds an opening and hits the guard squarely with fiery blast. The second guard, wanting in on the action after seeing his friend attacked, also moves forward and attacks the dragonborn, hitting him so hard that he falls to the ground, unconscious.

The guard, in his small amount of celebration, fails to notice the remnant fire from Gharnash's previous attack, and feels a stinging burn.

Initiative:Status
Gharnash: 0/24 (Dying)
Red Guard: Down 16
Blue Guard: Down 4
--> Laz: 23/24
Curator: 27/28
Alfred: 25/26

User posted image
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
« Last edit by Michael Doss on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 pm. »
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
OOC: Sigh. Oh for a real defender.
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 4627
Seeing his ally go down, Laz panics, "No, get away from us, we don't want to fight!" A wild psychic burst is released knocking everyone back and changing Laz into an eladrin. Still reeling, Laz launches another psychic burst out at one of the guards and turns into a hobgoblin.

Standard Action: Chaos Bolt (Cha vs. Will, Hit: 1d10+8 dam, if att. was even, make secondary attack: within 5 sq, vs. Will; Hit: 1d6+4 damage, if att. was even make secondary attack)

Chaos Bolt (+5 I, +1 24hr) (1d20+6=7, 1d10+8=10)

Chaos Burst: If first att. of turn is odd roll, make a saving throw

Unfettered Power: Roll of 1, Push all creatures within 5 of me 1 sq

Minor Action: Changeling Disguise (Alter form to new Medium humanoid, gain +5 bonus to Bluff vs. Insight against new form) to Eladrin

Action Point!

Standard Action: Chaos Bolt (Cha vs. Will, Hit: 1d10+8 dam, if att. was even, make secondary attack: within 5 sq, vs. Will; Hit: 1d6+4 damage, if att. was even make secondary attack)

Chaos Bolt (+5 I, +1 24hr) (1d20+6=10, 1d10+8=9)

Chaos Bolt Secondary (+5 I, +1 24hr) (1d20+6=26, 1d6+4=7)

Unfettered Power: Roll of 20, slide 1 and knock prone

Minor Action: Changeling Disguise (Alter form to new Medium humanoid, gain +5 bonus to Bluff vs. Insight against new form) to Hobgoblin

OOC: Use CB on Red, hit Will 7 (flub) for 10 damage. Gain a saving throw and push all within 5 sq of me 1 sq away. Turn into an eladrin. Use an AP and CB Red again, hitting Will 10 for 7 damage. Turn into a hobgoblin. If that happened to hit, Secondary attack on Blue, hitting Will 26 (Crit!) for 10 damage and slide 1 and knock prone. He would already be at 1004, so I think he would be at 1104.


  •  Laz
    • Male Changeling Sorceror 1
    • Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 11
    • AC:14, Fort:11, Reflex:14, Will:17 - Speed:6
    • HP:23/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:1/7
    • Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Resist Fire 5
    •  
      • Powers
        • Changeling Disguise (Shapeshift, +5 to Bluff vs. Insight)
        • Chaos Bolt (R10; Will; Hit: d10; if even, att within 5, 1d6)
        • Dragonfrost (R10; Fort; Hit: d8, push 1 sq)
        • Changeling Trick (M1; Bluff vs. passive Insight, gain CA)
        • Bedeviling Burst (Cb3 (1 or 2); Will; 1 or 2; Hit: d10, push 4; if even, slide
        • Chromatic Orb (R10; Ref; Hit: 3d10, d6 for effect; Miss: d10, d6 for effect
          • 1: Radiant, dazed (save ends); 2: Fire, adj. to target takes 4 fire
          • 3: Poison, 5 OGD poison (save ends); 4: Lightning, slide 4
          • 5: Cold, immobile (save ends); 6: Psychic, -2 AC (save ends)
         
      • Items
        • Dagger (Implement)
        • Quarterstaff (Implement)
        • Healing Potion
        • Sunrods x2
        • Hempen Rope (50 feet)
         
      • Abilities
        • Basic Melee +4 (+3 Prof, +1 Exp)
        • Basic Range +5 vs. Fort (+4 Cha, +1 Exp)
        • Chaos Burst 1st att. roll: +1 AC if even; save if odd
        • Chaos Power +4 damage
        • Unfettered Power 20: slide 1 & prone; 1: Push all 1
        • Wild Soul Roll d10 for resist & avoidance of resist
          • 1: Acid; 2: Cold; 3: Fire; 4: Force; 5 Lightning
          • 6: Necrotic; 7: Poison; 8: Psychic; 9: Radiant; 10: Thunder
         
      • Skills
        • Acrobatics +9 (+4 Dex, +5 trained)
        • Arcana +6 (+1 Int, +5 trained)
        • Athletics +0 (+0 Str)
        • Bluff +11 (+4 Cha, +5 trained, +2 race)
        • Diplomacy +4 (+4 Cha)
        • Dungeoneering -1 (-1 Wis)
        • Endurance +6 (+1 Con, +5 trained)
        • Heal -1 (-1 Wis)
        • History +1 (+1 Int)
        • Insight +1 (-1 Wis, +2 race)
        • Intimidate +4 (+4 Cha)
        • Nature -1 (-1 Wis)
        • Perception -1 (-1 Wis)
        • Religion +1 (+1 Int)
        • Stealth +4 (+4 Dex)
        • Streetwise +4 (+4 Cha)
        • Thievery +4 (+4 Dex)
_______________
Mal Geminous - Tiefling Warlord, Scales of War
Corydimbiddle - Gnome Artificer, Points of Light
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
"Oh my. My head is spinning again Laz."

OOC: Mike, can you please update the map after all that. Also, what kind of weapons do the guards have? Are they reach weapons? Didn't realize that.
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
I'll update later tonight - they have a reach attack, hence the distance. These are the same kinds of guards you fought before in the bar (though they're different individuals).
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Laz lets his emotions get the best of him, and his intended attack instead turns into a violent burst of energy, knocking everyone around him back. He tries again with another attack, but can't muster the energy to make it hit.

Initiative:Status
Gharnash: 0/24 (Dying)
Red Guard: Down 16
Blue Guard: Down 4
Laz: 23/24
--> Curator: 27/28
Alfred: 25/26

The bushes that the guards are now in are difficult terrain.

User posted image
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 5084
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Curator 143-Theta moves forward, sprinkles an infusion on the wounded dragonborn, and fruitlessly hurls a dagger at one of the guards.

Move action - Move to 0901.

Minor action - Healing Infusion - Curative Admixture on Gharnash, healing him for a surge value's-worth of HP.

Standard action - Magic Weapon, throwing dagger at Red Guard.

MW vs Red (24H) (1d20+9+1=16, 1d4+4=7)

Hits AC 16 for 7 damage, and on a hit, Laz, Alfred and Gharnash gain +1 to hit and +3 to damage until the end of Curator 143-Theta's next turn.


  •  Curator 143-Theta
    • Male Warforged Artificer 1
    • Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10
    • AC: 16, Fort: 14, Reflex: 14, Will: 12 - Speed: 6
    • HP:27/28, Bloodied: 14, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 1/9
    • Action Points: 0

    • Powers
    • Magic Weapon
    • Static Shock
    • Burning Weapons
    • Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture OR Resistive Formula x2
    • Second Wind
    • Warforged Resolve
    • Punishing Eye
    • Rituals: Brew Potion, Disenchant Magic Item, Enchant Magic Item, Make Whole
_______________
Salazar Miller - Human Sorcerer 24 - Scales of War
Azad Halim al'Zahir - Tiefling Battlemind|Paladin 7 - Points of Light
Khavak'aashta - Half-Orc Thief 5 - Eberron
Dwimmerlaik - Revenant Hexblade 2 - Dark Campaign
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
"This has gone on long enough!" says Alfred as his eyes blaze in uncharacteristic anger. He rips open his spellbook and fervently flips through the pages. As he does so, heat and smoke begin to emanate from the tome. Finally finding the page he seeks, the wizard intones primordial words of command. With a burst of heat and flames, a fire warrior coalesces into a deadly humanoid form just in front of the nearest guard. Its eyes flashing flames, it lashes out with rage and the vigor of just having been called forth.

Summon Fire Warrior with minor action at 1003, using Tome of Binding free action to grant it +3 extra damage this turn. Fire warrior has 13 HP, 16 AC, 16 Fort, 15 Reflex, and 14 Will. It can make opportunity attacks, melee 1, Int vs. Reflex (1d20+5+1) for 1d8+4 fire damage. It is treated as an ally for powers and flanking.

1d20+5+1=23, 1d8+4+3=12 Command fire warrior to attack blue guard (base 5, +1 24h, +3 extra damage from tome of binding).

ACTION POINT: Conjure Storm Pillar at 503. Damage to enemies moving into adjacent spaces is 1d6+4 lightning.

OOC: Minor action to summon fire warrior at 1003 with free action tome of binding. Standard action to command fire warrior to attack, hitting blue 23 vs Reflex for 12 fire damage. Alfred moves to the space above Curator, on the path (it's not labeled). I'm not sure that Alfred has an action point, since I lost track, but if he does then he will also summon the storm pillar at 503.

PS: I hope you got the fire warrior token I sent you some days ago, Mike.


User posted image

  •  Alfred Sartanius
    • Male Human Wizard, Level 1
    • Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16
    • AC: 14 Fort: 14 Reflex: 15 Will: 14 Speed: 6, Initiative: +0
    • HP: 26, Bloodied: 13, Surge Value: 6, Surges: 1/9
    • Powers
    • Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
    • Phantom Bolt
    • Thunderwave
    • Storm Pillar
    • Grasping Shadows
    • Summon Fire Warrior
    • Dailys and Utilities stored in Spellbook
    • Grease
    • Items
    • Tome of Binding (encounter/free) +3 damage for summonings that turn
    • Ceramic Hand Focus used to control Unseen Servants
    • Guardian Ring: given by the Headmaster
    • Rituals
    • Comprehend Language
    • Create Campsite
    • Unseen Servant
    • Residuum: 45 gp + 30 from the headmaster
    • Healing Potion
    • Gold in pocket: 31
    • Skills
    • Arcana, Religion: 9
    • Nature: 8
    • Dungeoneering, Insight: 6
    • History: 4
    • Endurance: 3
    • Heal, Perception: 1
    • Acrobatics, Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Stealth, Streetwise, Thievery: 0
    • Athletics: -1
    • (Key: At-Will, Encounter, Daily, Magical Equipment, Consumable, Used)
        • _______________
          Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
          « Last edit by Viktor on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:17 pm. »
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
OOC: Does Storm Pillar do damage on forced movement?
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
OOC: Yes it does, since we are going with the interpretation that any movement (force or voluntary) into zones of effect will trigger the damage or status effect.
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
OOC: Sweet. Once Mike updates (so I know if there is a Storm Pillar there), I will take my turn.
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
OOC: I just backtracked all our encounters. Since we rested in the inn, this is our sixth encounter. That means everyone started with 1 AP after the extended rest and has gained two over the last five battles. We will all gain another AP after this battle. Alfred has only used on of his three AP's, so I think it's safe to assume the storm pillar has been conjured.
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
Gharnash wakes up to the sounds of raging battle. He must have blacked out, yet again. These things seemed to happen all too often. He stands up, feeling his powers intensify from Curator's magic weaponry. With a roar, he lets loose a mighty blast of cold at one of the guards, pushing it from him.

Move: Stand from prone
Standard: Dragonfrost on Red Guard dragonfrost (+1 bloodied, +1 MW, +1 24h) (1d20+4+1+1+1=25, 1d8+8+3=12) Hits 25 vs. FORT for 12 cold damage, and on a hit, pushing Red to 0404. Red will take 8 more lightning damage from the Storm Pillar. storm pillar damage (1d6+4=8)

OOC: Gharnash gets +2 to AC for the remainder of the encounter due to being bloodied.

  •   Gharnash
    •  Male Dragonborn Dragon Sorcerer 1
    •  Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 9
    •  AC:16, Fort:15, Reflex:12, Will:17 - Speed:6
    •  HP:7/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:7, Surges left:0/7
    •  Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
    •  +1 att while bloodied, +2 AC after first bloodied, Resist 5 lightning
    •  
    •  Powers
    •  Burning Spray
    •  Dragonfrost
    •  Dragon Breath
    •  Tempest Breath
    •  Dragonfang Bolt
    •  Healing Potion
    •  Ghostphase Amulet
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
OOC: Damage is non-lethal, per our earlier discussion.
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Seeing his comrade on the ground again, Curator gives him a healing infusion before hurling a dagger at a guard, but missing.

Alfred, finally having had enough of battle for the day, displays his summoning skills, bringing forth both a fire warrior and a storm pillar. The fire warrior, exploding with raw elemental power, hits the guard in front of him for 12 damage and hovers menacingly. The storm pillar cackles to life in front of the other guard, daring him to move.

Gharnash wakes up to find his comrades fulled engaged in battle, and smiles as he stands up and joins in. He hits the lead guard with a blast of cold breath, drawing blood and forcing the guard to move and take lightning damage from Alfred's pillar.

The guards, shocked at the display of power coming from the rag-tag group of thieves, both decide they have no choice but to strike back. Red, knowing he can't move without taking another shocking hit, draws his bow and fires a crossbow bolt at the human wizard, hitting him in the leg for 8 damage. The blue guard lashes out at the fire warrior, connecting with the elemental forces for 7 damage.

Initiative:Status
Gharnash: 7/24 (Bloodied, +2AC)
Red Guard: Down 36 (Bloodied)
Blue Guard: Down 16
--> Laz: 23/24
Curator: 27/28
Alfred: 17/26
Fire Warrior: 6/13

Sorry for the slow updates today - it's been crazy at work. How long does the Fire Warrior last? Until the end of the encounter?

Oh, and Magic Weapon didn't hit, so no bonus.


User posted image
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
"Ouch!" exclaims Alfred, as he is hit by the arrow. "The three of you could do a better job shielding me from harm you know." he says sarcastically.

OOC: Summons stay until the end of the encounter, until dismissed, or until their HP reach zero. At zero HP, the summoner loses a healing surge or, if no surges are left, loses half-healing surge value in HP (which is 3 for Alfred).
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
« Last edit by Viktor on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:13 pm. »
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 4627
"I told you to get away from us!" Laz shouts as he steps forward and releases another psychic blast. A hobgoblin is now in his place.

Move Action: Shift (1 square, do not provoke OA) to 0702

Standard Action: Bedeviling Burst (Close burst 3 (1 or 2 creatures); Cha vs. Will; Hit: 1d10+8 psychic dam, push target 4 sq; on even att., slide 4 instead)

Bedeviling Burst (+5 I, +1 24hr) (1d20+6=14, 1d20+6=10, 1d10+8=9)

Chaos Burst: If first att. of turn is even roll, +1 to AC

Minor Action: Changeling Disguise (Alter form to new Medium humanoid, gain +5 bonus to Bluff vs. Insight against new form) to Hobgoblin

OOC: Move to 0702, then BB on both. Hit 14 Will on Red for 9 damage and slide him 4 sq to 0004, if hit. Hit 10 Will on Blue for 9 damage and slide him to 1404 on a hit (probably not). Even roll, so +1 to AC and shift into a Hobgoblin.


  •  Laz
    • Male Changeling Sorceror 1
    • Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 11
    • AC:15, Fort:11, Reflex:14, Will:17 - Speed:6
    • HP:23/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:1/7
    • Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used, Resist Fire 5
    •  
      • Powers
        • Changeling Disguise (Shapeshift, +5 to Bluff vs. Insight)
        • Chaos Bolt (R10; Will; Hit: d10; if even, att within 5, 1d6)
        • Dragonfrost (R10; Fort; Hit: d8, push 1 sq)
        • Changeling Trick (M1; Bluff vs. passive Insight, gain CA)
        • Bedeviling Burst (Cb3 (1 or 2); Will; 1 or 2; Hit: d10, push 4; if even, slide
        • Chromatic Orb (R10; Ref; Hit: 3d10, d6 for effect; Miss: d10, d6 for effect
          • 1: Radiant, dazed (save ends); 2: Fire, adj. to target takes 4 fire
          • 3: Poison, 5 OGD poison (save ends); 4: Lightning, slide 4
          • 5: Cold, immobile (save ends); 6: Psychic, -2 AC (save ends)
         
      • Items
        • Dagger (Implement)
        • Quarterstaff (Implement)
        • Healing Potion
        • Sunrods x2
        • Hempen Rope (50 feet)
         
      • Abilities
        • Basic Melee +4 (+3 Prof, +1 Exp)
        • Basic Range +5 vs. Fort (+4 Cha, +1 Exp)
        • Chaos Burst 1st att. roll: +1 AC if even; save if odd
        • Chaos Power +4 damage
        • Unfettered Power 20: slide 1 & prone; 1: Push all 1
        • Wild Soul Roll d10 for resist & avoidance of resist
          • 1: Acid; 2: Cold; 3: Fire; 4: Force; 5 Lightning
          • 6: Necrotic; 7: Poison; 8: Psychic; 9: Radiant; 10: Thunder
         
      • Skills
        • Acrobatics +9 (+4 Dex, +5 trained)
        • Arcana +6 (+1 Int, +5 trained)
        • Athletics +0 (+0 Str)
        • Bluff +11 (+4 Cha, +5 trained, +2 race)
        • Diplomacy +4 (+4 Cha)
        • Dungeoneering -1 (-1 Wis)
        • Endurance +6 (+1 Con, +5 trained)
        • Heal -1 (-1 Wis)
        • History +1 (+1 Int)
        • Insight +1 (-1 Wis, +2 race)
        • Intimidate +4 (+4 Cha)
        • Nature -1 (-1 Wis)
        • Perception -1 (-1 Wis)
        • Religion +1 (+1 Int)
        • Stealth +4 (+4 Dex)
        • Streetwise +4 (+4 Cha)
        • Thievery +4 (+4 Dex)
_______________
Mal Geminous - Tiefling Warlord, Scales of War
Corydimbiddle - Gnome Artificer, Points of Light

Page: « < ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 > »

DeadGoblins.com » Treasures of Varinia » Chapter 1: Gainful Employment

DeadGoblins.com is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software