DeadGoblins.com » Treasures of Varinia » Chapter 1: Gainful Employment

Chapter 1: Gainful Employment

Page: « < ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... > »

Author Post
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
"I suggest you all try blasting the door again. If you'd like, I can kill this last goblin and then help you."

User posted image

  •  Alfred Sartanius
    • Male Human Wizard, Level 1
    • Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16
    • AC: 14 Fort: 14 Reflex: 15 Will: 14 Speed: 6, Initiative: +0
    • HP: 26, Bloodied: 13, Surge Value: 6, Surges: 4/9
    • Powers
    • Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
    • Phantom Bolt
    • Thunderwave
    • Storm Pillar
    • Grasping Shadows
    • Summon Fire Warrior
    • Dailys and Utilities stored in Spellbook
    • Grease
    • Items
    • Tome of Binding (encounter/free) +3 damage for summonings that turn
    • Ceramic Hand Focus used to control Unseen Servants
    • Guardian Ring: given by the Headmaster
    • Rituals
    • Comprehend Language
    • Create Campsite
    • Unseen Servant
    • Residuum: 45 gp + 30 from the headmaster
    • Healing Potion
    • Gold in pocket: 31
    • Skills
    • Arcana, Religion: 9
    • Nature: 8
    • Dungeoneering, Insight: 6
    • History: 4
    • Endurance: 3
    • Heal, Perception: 1
    • Acrobatics, Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Stealth, Streetwise, Thievery: 0
    • Athletics: -1
    • (Key: At-Will, Encounter, Daily, Magical Equipment, Consumable, Used)
        • _______________
          Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Gharnash and Laz succeed in blasting down the door at the same time, opening up a passage to a hidden back room. Through the broken door, the group can see the mage, his hands filled with a variety of small items and his pockets overflowing with coins and jewels. While his injuries still look bad, you can tell he's recovered a bit in his few moments alone back here.

Seeing you enter, the Mage yells "Walk away now - this is none of your concern!"

It's the Mage's turn in the initiative, but you can let me know the order you'd like to move into the room, and what, if anything, you'd like to do with the Goblin. Everyone is near the door except Alfred, who I assume is still in the middle of the last room.

Initiative: Status
--> Human Mage: Down ? (Bloodied)
Laz: 15/24
Gharnash: 8/24 (Bloodied)
Curator: 20/28
Alfred: 13/26 (Bloodied)
Blue Sharpshooter: Down 26 (Bloodied, Surrendered, Outside)

User posted image
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
OOC: Curator might want to go in first since he is the only one who can take a direct hit right now. That being said, I am fine with Gharnash running in, as well, given his propensity for recklessness in battles, especially with those who have hurt him before.
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 5084
Location: Los Angeles, CA
OOC: I'm fine with moving in first. And keep in mind, I have NO HEALING this fight. Use your second winds!
_______________
Salazar Miller - Human Sorcerer 24 - Scales of War
Azad Halim al'Zahir - Tiefling Battlemind|Paladin 7 - Points of Light
Khavak'aashta - Half-Orc Thief 5 - Eberron
Dwimmerlaik - Revenant Hexblade 2 - Dark Campaign
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
OOC: Ha! Second wind my foot! 6 whooping HP! I guess I'll take it. Yes, Alfred will be last and I assume he'll use his move action to enter the room to begin with.
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 4627
OOC: I guess Laz can be 3rd in, then.
_______________
Mal Geminous - Tiefling Warlord, Scales of War
Corydimbiddle - Gnome Artificer, Points of Light
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
The mage sees you enter, draws his staff and again strikes it on the ground, causing lightning to dance across the floor toward the group. The lightning jumps up and hits Curator and Laz each for 10 damage, and Gharnash for 5. Gharnash almost falls to the ground, but finds the strength to continue as the Mage starts to head up the stairs.

Initiative: Status
Human Mage: Down ? (Bloodied)
--> Laz: 5/24 (Bloodied)
Gharnash: 3/24 (Bloodied)
Curator: 10/28 (Bloodied)
Alfred: 13/26 (Bloodied)
Blue Sharpshooter: Down 26 (Bloodied, Surrendered, Outside)

Lighting: The room features bright light.
Tables: The tables have a variety of items on them - books, candlesticks, assorted heirlooms, etc. They can be overturned with a successful strength check and used as cover.
Boxes: The boxes are stacked in the corner, and can be climbed. That said, they don't look too stable.
Stairs: There is a spiral staircase in the back corner of the room. Steps are difficult terrain. The stairs head up into a very narrow vertical tunnel.

User posted image
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
« Last edit by Michael Doss on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:45 pm. »
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
"Well, uhm, goblin. You seem to be the luckiest, err, goblin I'ver ever heard of. You're free to go. Please don't cross paths with us again or we might really have to kill you next time." says Alfred to the sharpshooter, before letting his storm pillar dissipate and joining his colleagues in the hidden room.

OOC: By the way, since the last encounter never ended and we didn't have a short rest, I guess we all (enemies included) can't use any encounter powers we used previously. Is that right? If so, then the enemy wizard maybe can't use that staff power again. Unless it was a recharge of course. On a different note, Alfred can cut off the wizard's escape by summoning his fire warrior on the staircase above him. I can also cut him off with the storm pillar, since creatures cannot move through the pillar.
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
« Last edit by Viktor on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:08 pm. »
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Not wasting any time for the human to change his mind, the Goblin scurries through the hole in the wall, and disappears from sight.

This is the same encounter, but that's a different staff power. The mage just likes to stomp things on the ground.
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
OOC: Gharnash has resist 5 lightning. He should be at 3 HP.
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Whoops, you're right. Fixed above.
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
OOC: Also, if this is still the same encounter, Gharnash also has +2 to AC, not that this will matter with a mage.
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 4627
Laz moves into the room, "Pull him off of the stairs!" A wave of psychic energy bursts forth, and instead of doing what Laz intends, it throws everyone back a few feet. When the dust settles, a human is standing where the half-elf had been.

Move Action: Walk (6 Squares) to 0604

Standard Action: Bedeviling Burst (Close burst 3 (1 or 2 creatures); Cha vs. Will; Hit: 1d10+8 psychic dam, push target 4 sq; on even att., slide 4 instead)

Bedeviling Burst (+5 I, +1 24hr) (1d20+6=7, 1d10+8=13)

Chaos Burst: If first att. of turn is odd roll, make a saving throw

Unfettered Power: Roll of 1, Push all creatures within 5 of me 1 sq

Minor Action: Changeling Disguise (Alter form to new Medium humanoid, gain +5 bonus to Bluff vs. Insight against new form) to human.

OOC: Move to 0604, BB on Mage hitting Fort 7 for 13 damage...FLUB! Odd roll gives me a saving throw and roll of 1 pushes all creatures within 5 (that is everyone in the room) of me 1 sq. Change to a human.


  •  Laz
    • Male Changeling Sorceror 1
    • Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 11
    • AC:15, Fort:11, Reflex:14, Will:17 - Speed:6
    • HP:5/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:4/7
    • Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Resist Fire 5
    •  
      • Powers
        • Changeling Disguise (Shapeshift, +5 to Bluff vs. Insight)
        • Chaos Bolt (R10; Will; Hit: d10; if even, att within 5, 1d6)
        • Dragonfrost (R10; Fort; Hit: d8, push 1 sq)
        • Changeling Trick (M1; Bluff vs. passive Insight, gain CA)
        • Bedeviling Burst (Cb3 (1 or 2); Will; 1 or 2; Hit: d10, push 4; if even, slide
        • Chromatic Orb (R10; Ref; Hit: 3d10, d6 for effect; Miss: d10, d6 for effect
          • 1: Radiant, dazed (save ends); 2: Fire, adj. to target takes 4 fire
          • 3: Poison, 5 OGD poison (save ends); 4: Lightning, slide 4
          • 5: Cold, immobile (save ends); 6: Psychic, -2 AC (save ends)
         
      • Items
        • Dagger (Implement)
        • Quarterstaff (Implement)
        • Healing Potion
        • Sunrods x2
        • Hempen Rope (50 feet)
         
      • Abilities
        • Basic Melee +4 (+3 Prof, +1 Exp)
        • Basic Range +5 vs. Fort (+4 Cha, +1 Exp)
        • Chaos Burst 1st att. roll: +1 AC if even; save if odd
        • Chaos Power +4 damage
        • Unfettered Power 20: slide 1 & prone; 1: Push all 1
        • Wild Soul Roll d10 for resist & avoidance of resist
          • 1: Acid; 2: Cold; 3: Fire; 4: Force; 5 Lightning
          • 6: Necrotic; 7: Poison; 8: Psychic; 9: Radiant; 10: Thunder
         
      • Skills
        • Acrobatics +9 (+4 Dex, +5 trained)
        • Arcana +6 (+1 Int, +5 trained)
        • Athletics +0 (+0 Str)
        • Bluff +11 (+4 Cha, +5 trained, +2 race)
        • Diplomacy +4 (+4 Cha)
        • Dungeoneering -1 (-1 Wis)
        • Endurance +6 (+1 Con, +5 trained)
        • Heal -1 (-1 Wis)
        • History +1 (+1 Int)
        • Insight +1 (-1 Wis, +2 race)
        • Intimidate +4 (+4 Cha)
        • Nature -1 (-1 Wis)
        • Perception -1 (-1 Wis)
        • Religion +1 (+1 Int)
        • Stealth +4 (+4 Dex)
        • Streetwise +4 (+4 Cha)
        • Thievery +4 (+4 Dex)
_______________
Mal Geminous - Tiefling Warlord, Scales of War
Corydimbiddle - Gnome Artificer, Points of Light
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
Ignoring his deep wounds that threaten to send him into oblivion, Gharnash focuses his energy on the mage, sending a cloud of frost toward him. He then charges into the room and unleashes his breath weapon.

OOC: IC is down again. Mike, can you roll?

Standard: Dragonfrost at mage. +6 (4 +1 24h +1 for being bloodied) vs FORT. On a hit, 1d8+8 cold damage, and Gharnash can push the mage 1 square (which he will do if he can push it down the stairs, or off the stairs at 0801).
Move: Walk to 0603
Minor: Dragon Breath at mage. +8 (+6 +1 24h +1 for being bloodied) vs REF. On a hit, 1d6+1 lightning damage.

  •   Gharnash
    •  Male Dragonborn Dragon Sorcerer 1
    •  Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 9
    •  AC:16, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16 - Speed:6
    •  HP:3/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:7, Surges left:2/7
    •  Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
    •  +1 att while bloodied, +2 AC after first bloodied, Resist 5 lightning
    •  
    •  Powers
    •  Burning Spray
    •  Dragonfrost
    •  Dragon Breath
    •  Tempest Breath
    •  Dragonfang Bolt
    •  Healing Potion
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Laz, excited to finally have made it into the room, tries to hit the running mage but instead explodes with a burst of energy, pushing everyone away from him, including pushing the mage off the stairs and onto his back. Gharnash takes advantage of the situation, hitting the mage with his dragon frost for 12 damage. He moves into the room and tries to attack again, but misses.

Initiative: Status
Human Mage: Down 33 (Bloodied, Prone)
Laz: 5/24 (Bloodied)
Gharnash: 3/24 (Bloodied, +2AC, +1 to attack)
--> Curator: 10/28 (Bloodied)
Alfred: 13/26 (Bloodied)

First attack by Gharnash hit (14 - barely - good thing the Mage was prone), but the second missed (12). Let me know if you want to kill the mage, or deal non-lethal damage.

User posted image
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
OOC: Non lethal works for me. Gharnash is a softy due to loss of blood.
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
"Oh my! Laz, you really need to learn to control yourself!." says Alfred, as he straightens himself from nearly tumbling over. "Err, where did the wizard go?" he asks, not seeing him on the staircase any longer.

OOC: Can a creature move to space 802 on ground level? Is that underneath the staircase?

EDIT: Gary, if you're planning on using Magic Weapon, do you want to delay until after Alfred and I'll move him next to Laz?
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
« Last edit by Viktor on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 pm. »
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Sure, 802 is under the stairs.
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 5084
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Curator 143-Theta moves into the room next to the dragonborn and changeling, resigns himself to continuing this fight, then waits for Alfred to come closer together so as to maximize his assistance to his allies.

Move action - Move to 0704.

Minor action - Use Warforged Resolve, healing 3 HP and granting 3 temp HP to Curator 143-Theta.

Standard action - READY Magic Weapon against the Mage, trigger is Alfred moving adjacent to Curator 143-Theta, NON-LETHAL damage.

Can't roll, no IC. 1d20+9+1;1d4+4 if you would, Mike.

Hits AC ?? for ? damage, and on a hit, Alfred, Gharnash, and Laz gain +1 to hit and +3 to damage until the end of Curator 143-Theta's next turn.


  •  Curator 143-Theta
    • Male Warforged Artificer 1
    • Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10
    • AC: 16, Fort: 14, Reflex: 14, Will: 12 - Speed: 6
    • HP:13 + 3 temp HP/28, Bloodied: 14, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 4/9
    • Action Points: 0

    • Powers
    • Magic Weapon
    • Static Shock
    • Burning Weapons
    • Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture OR Resistive Formula x2
    • Second Wind
    • Warforged Resolve
    • Punishing Eye
    • Rituals: Brew Potion, Disenchant Magic Item, Enchant Magic Item, Make Whole
_______________
Salazar Miller - Human Sorcerer 24 - Scales of War
Azad Halim al'Zahir - Tiefling Battlemind|Paladin 7 - Points of Light
Khavak'aashta - Half-Orc Thief 5 - Eberron
Dwimmerlaik - Revenant Hexblade 2 - Dark Campaign
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
OOC: Viktor, if you summon the fire warrior under the stairs at 0802, that could prevent the mage from being able to get off a spell without provoking an OA, unless it has a close attack.
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
"I think we've got him!" says Alfred triumphantly as he moves into the room to stand next to Curator (804). As soon as he steps near, the artificer hurls one of his magical daggers at the prone wizard, further injuring him, yet clearly aimed at a non-vital organ between the legs. "Oh, err, that was quite a good shot Curator. I wonder if we even need reinforcements?" muses Alfred. "Well, perhaps it wouldn't hurt...although...if my calculations are correct, just the right concussive force against such an injured torso at fifteen feet distance should knock him out cold. Let's find out!" With that he claps his hands together and a nigh-visible wave of air rushes towards the enemy wizard, impacting with a thunderous boom and rattling his entire body.

1d20+9+1=25, 1d4+4=5 Magic Weapon attack by Curator

1d20+5+1+1+2=26, 1d6+4+3+2=15 Thundewave by Alfred (base 5, +1 24h, +1 MW, +2 prone, +3 dam MW, +2 dam arcane reserves)

OOC: Curator's Magic Weapon hits 25 vs. AC for 5 non-lethal damage, granting +1/+3 hit/damage to all allies. Thunderwave hits 26 vs FORT for 15 non-lethal damage. Choosing NOT to push. Jon, I initially was all excited to summon the fire warrior to do damage/cut off escape, but looking at the past posts realized that the wizard was already bloodied at 21 hp or less. After Curator and Alfred, he's now down to 53 and hopefully out cold. I can still summon the fire warrior (or storm pillar) next round, since the wizard is prone and won't escape in just one round. There still was one room from the beginning we didn't look into and could consider doing so with fire warrior.

User posted image

  •  Alfred Sartanius
    • Male Human Wizard, Level 1
    • Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16
    • AC: 14 Fort: 14 Reflex: 15 Will: 14 Speed: 6, Initiative: +0
    • HP: 26, Bloodied: 13, Surge Value: 6, Surges: 4/9
    • Powers
    • Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
    • Phantom Bolt
    • Thunderwave
    • Storm Pillar
    • Grasping Shadows
    • Summon Fire Warrior
    • Dailys and Utilities stored in Spellbook
    • Grease
    • Items
    • Tome of Binding (encounter/free) +3 damage for summonings that turn
    • Ceramic Hand Focus used to control Unseen Servants
    • Guardian Ring: given by the Headmaster
    • Rituals
    • Comprehend Language
    • Create Campsite
    • Unseen Servant
    • Residuum: 45 gp + 30 from the headmaster
    • Healing Potion
    • Gold in pocket: 31
    • Skills
    • Arcana, Religion: 9
    • Nature: 8
    • Dungeoneering, Insight: 6
    • History: 4
    • Endurance: 3
    • Heal, Perception: 1
    • Acrobatics, Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Stealth, Streetwise, Thievery: 0
    • Athletics: -1
    • (Key: At-Will, Encounter, Daily, Magical Equipment, Consumable, Used)
        • _______________
          Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
          « Last edit by Viktor on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:13 pm. »
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2009
Posts: 3164
Gharnash turns to notice the meek wizard unleash a powerful torrent of thundrous energy, knocking the mage out. "About time you did something productive," Gharnash says to Alfred, but his eyes glimmer with slightly more respect than normal.

Gharnash then takes a little time to search the room and the mage.

OOC: Gharnash will use his last 2 surges to get back to 17/24 HP. He is up for continuing up the stairs or finding a place for an extended rest after we question the mage. Oh, and nice turn, Viktor!!
_______________
Dungeon Master - The Dark Campaign
Sir Muurak - Mul Cavalier 14, Scales of War
Demuriath - Revenant Assassin 5, Points of Light
Kurvilis - Gnome Mage 4, Eberron
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
"Yes, well, I'm usually not in the habit of such inelegant displays of force, but it, uhh, seemed opportune."
_______________
Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Curator, seeing an opening, waits for Alfred to join him before tossing a well-placed dagger into the upper leg of the mage. Alfred then immediately fires off a thunderwave, aided by Curator's powers, which also hits the mage, knocking him out cold.

The group earns 725 Experience.

Final Status
Human Mage: Down 53 (knocked out)
Laz: 5/24 (Bloodied)
Gharnash: 17/24
Curator: 10/28 (Bloodied)
Alfred: 13/26 (Bloodied)

Wow - you guys don't even need a DM anymore ;) great turn, and great round.
_______________
Hedoni Midartis - Eladrin Wizard, Scales of War
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 7786
"Now that the threat is taken care of, let me take a look at what this thief has collected over time. I'll look around the tables. Maybe one of you wants to search his body. What item or items did the headmaster request us to seek again?" In between examining the items, he takes some time to rest and recuperate.

1d20+9+1=27, 1d20+9+1=11, 1d20+4+1=8 Arcana, Religion, History rolls to examine the items on the tables.

OOC: I guess only arcana roll of 27 is a winner here.

EDIT: Alfred will use two surges to heal up to 25/26 HP. He is now at 2/9 surges.


User posted image

  •  Alfred Sartanius
    • Male Human Wizard, Level 1
    • Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16
    • AC: 14 Fort: 14 Reflex: 15 Will: 14 Speed: 6, Initiative: +0
    • HP: 26, Bloodied: 13, Surge Value: 6, Surges: 2/9
    • Powers
    • Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
    • Phantom Bolt
    • Thunderwave
    • Storm Pillar
    • Grasping Shadows
    • Summon Fire Warrior
    • Dailys and Utilities stored in Spellbook
    • Grease
    • Items
    • Tome of Binding (encounter/free) +3 damage for summonings that turn
    • Ceramic Hand Focus used to control Unseen Servants
    • Guardian Ring: given by the Headmaster
    • Rituals
    • Comprehend Language
    • Create Campsite
    • Unseen Servant
    • Residuum: 45 gp + 30 from the headmaster
    • Healing Potion
    • Gold in pocket: 31
    • Skills
    • Arcana, Religion: 9
    • Nature: 8
    • Dungeoneering, Insight: 6
    • History: 4
    • Endurance: 3
    • Heal, Perception: 1
    • Acrobatics, Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Stealth, Streetwise, Thievery: 0
    • Athletics: -1
    • (Key: At-Will, Encounter, Daily, Magical Equipment, Consumable, Used)
        • _______________
          Ravenblade - Dwarf Two-Weapon Ranger, Hammer of Moradin (Scales of War)
          « Last edit by Viktor on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:34 pm. »

Page: « < ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... > »

DeadGoblins.com » Treasures of Varinia » Chapter 1: Gainful Employment

DeadGoblins.com is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software