DeadGoblins.com » Scales of War » Hammerfist

Hammerfist

Moderators: Emily, Michael Doss.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Author Post
Moderator
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 5245
While enjoying your acclaim in Overlook, you each receive various fan letters and/or message from home.

  •   For Mal only:
      Dear Mal,
      Word has reached us in Witchcross of your brave deeds. Iím rather surprised that you and Salazar are traveling together, let alone that you are going on impressive adventures in Overlook. I hope you stay safe. It always seemed like trouble seem to find you out and give you the worst time.

      But I have some news. I am being courted! Can you imagine, at my age? At first I hardly knew what to think, but he is the sweetest man. I hope you can find the time to come home soon and meet him.

      I am so very proud of you. I knew youíd go into the world and do great things. Be safe.

      All my love,
      Mom

  •   For Salazar only:
      Dear Salazar,
      Word has reached us in Witchcross of your brave deeds. Iím rather surprised that you and Mal are traveling together, let alone that you are going on crazy adventures in Overlook. I hope you donít get into too much trouble. You always had knack for getting into the worst scrapes.

      I should tell you that my sister is once again getting some attention. She is being courted by a woodsman. Imagine that, courtship at her age? I donít know what he sees in her. But she seems to enjoy the attention. Perhaps you and Mal can come home and pay us a visit soon.

      Be well. I hope you are making some good money with all this hero stuff and not just getting empty bluster and praise. If you have picked up some decent coin, try to remember us back home and share the wealth.

      Love,
      Mom

  •   For Daggoth only:
      Dearest Daggoth,
      Word has reached us in Brindol of your brave deeds. It does not surprise me that you continue to outshine all the rest and magnificently saved the entire city. It makes me proud.

      Of course I miss you, but I understand that you very important tasks to do. I donít know if or when Iíll see you again, but I hope our paths will cross one day soon. My studies are going well at the College of Ioun and I hope to be ordained as a cleric soon. I pray for you and the Vale every day, but I also trust that your own natural strength and valor will keep you on safe path.

      Remember I adore you and please donít forget me.

      -Jalissa

  •   For Hedoni only:
      Dear Hedoni,
      Do you remember me? The tall brunette at the Firebird Saloon? We played cards and you were always getting the straight hands until I managed to bluff you and win that big pot. I know you remember me. We had some good times together. Anyways, Iím in Overlook now. You should look me up. I work at the Derganís Brewery. Itíd be fun.

      -Helga

      and

      Mr. Mindartis,
      I heard all about your impressive achievements and that the Council paid you well for your services to the city. I must say I have also heard of your reputation as a polished card player. I have a business proposal for you. I own a small inn and club, Polliverís in High Hall. You may have heard of its excellent menu and fine game room. Our patrons would be delighted if you could join in our celebrity whist tournament next week. Your presence at the tournament would provide a source of pride and of course you can keep what ever winnings you procure. Please come round to the club to talk about terms.

      My best regards,
      Mr. Polliver P Proudmore

  •   For Ravenblade only:
      My dear Arombalosh,
      Word has reached me of you brave deeds. I doubt there is a dwarf in the Vale who does not know of the Liberators and their heroic actions of late. I would like to congratulate you on your achievements and impressive rise to a position of great honor in the world.

      I know we did not part on good terms and I now regret it. I wish to make amends. Also, I have some need of your help. I think you, and only you, can aid me.

      First I will explain my tragic situation. Of course you know there was general call to arms at Overlook. My older daughter went, but did not return. Sadly, she was slain while defending Bordinís Watch. My heart would have broken at the news had it not already been turned to stone. My younger daughter, Kyra, left home about 3 months ago. She disappeared under interesting circumstances and with her went the only sunshine in my life.

      You are the only one I can trust and I feel that I owe you a great deal. Please, I implore you to return to Hammerfist immediately. But tell no-one else, not even those other liberators. I feel this is a very personal matter and that you must come alone.

      My highest regards and hopes,
      Clan Chief, Baldoc Hammerfist
_______________
Dungeon Master - Scales of War
Edeya - Githzerai Seeker - Points of Light
« Last edit by Emily on Sat May 02, 2009 8:59 am. »
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 5084
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salazar find his cousin and shares, "Hey, I got a letter from my mother." He continues, "Seems like your mother's got some woodsman who's courting her. My mother wants us to come home to see them, oh, and to 'share the wealth.' Always the same with her."

When the group gets together, Salazar shows off a new wand he's purchased at Rolanvolo's Wand Emporium. Tiny flames dance along the length of the engraved wood. "Elderwood, with a barbazu whisker core, ten and three quarters long. Should give a nice extra kick to my fire spells."
_______________
Salazar Miller - Human Sorcerer 24 - Scales of War
Azad Halim al'Zahir - Tiefling Battlemind|Paladin 7 - Points of Light
Khavak'aashta - Half-Orc Thief 5 - Eberron
Dwimmerlaik - Revenant Hexblade 2 - Dark Campaign
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 4627
"Strange coincidence, cousin. My mother wrote me a letter saying she is to be wed. If we have nothing too pressing, I wouldn't mind heading back there to see her...and make sure this man is ok."
_______________
Mal Geminous - Tiefling Warlord, Scales of War
Corydimbiddle - Gnome Artificer, Points of Light
Moderator
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 5245
Ravenblade reads his letter and mumbles something about having to leave immediately. He takes his gear and heads out.

Hedoni spends a lovely evening at Polliver's club. He is the most popular celebrity at the gaming tournament and even manages to win 80 gold. He does not find Helga.
_______________
Dungeon Master - Scales of War
Edeya - Githzerai Seeker - Points of Light
« Last edit by Emily on Sat May 02, 2009 1:41 pm. »
Member
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 1061
Location: Glendale, CA
"Very nice wand indeed Salazar. I too have done a little shopping while out an about."

Daggoth turns around quickly in a bit of flair to show off his new cloak.

"It's said to have some wondrous healing properties when it senses the wearer's blood. We've all has a few close calls, so I think this will come in handy."
"Oh, and has anyone seen Ravenblade? Haven't seen that tree hugging dwarf for a little while."
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 5084
Location: Los Angeles, CA
"Thanks, Daggoth. You know what they say, the wand picks the wielder." The mage continues, "Nice cloak. As you say, it should come in handy."

"As for Ravenblade, I think he had some pressing business back home. Wherever that is. I think. I wasn't paying attention, I was admiring my wand when he left."
_______________
Salazar Miller - Human Sorcerer 24 - Scales of War
Azad Halim al'Zahir - Tiefling Battlemind|Paladin 7 - Points of Light
Khavak'aashta - Half-Orc Thief 5 - Eberron
Dwimmerlaik - Revenant Hexblade 2 - Dark Campaign
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 4627
OOC: I am having some issues with my desktop right now (which has all of my DnD files), so I may not be posting as often or with my stat block as easily (good thing I got it on the board before then).
_______________
Mal Geminous - Tiefling Warlord, Scales of War
Corydimbiddle - Gnome Artificer, Points of Light
Moderator
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 5245
_______________
Dungeon Master - Scales of War
Edeya - Githzerai Seeker - Points of Light
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 5084
Location: Los Angeles, CA
"Oh, this is too funny," Salazar chuckles. "You two have no idea who you're trying to mug, do you? We're the Liberators, and any one of us could slay you without so much as breaking a sweat. So run along now, if you value your pitiful existences."

  •  Salazar Miller
    • Male Human Warlock 5
    • Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 17
    • AC:19, Fort:18, Reflex:18, Will:16 - Speed:6
    • HP:51/51, Bloodied:25, Surge Value:12, Surges left:10/10
    • Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
    • Resist 5 Necrotic
    •  
    • Powers
    • Dire Radiance
    • Eldritch Blast
    • Hellish Rebuke
    • Diabolic Grasp
    • Fiery Bolt
    • Ethereal Stride
    • Scorching Burst x2
    • Flames of Phlegethos
    • Vestige of Ugar
    • Cloak of Resistance +1 (Daily)
_______________
Salazar Miller - Human Sorcerer 24 - Scales of War
Azad Halim al'Zahir - Tiefling Battlemind|Paladin 7 - Points of Light
Khavak'aashta - Half-Orc Thief 5 - Eberron
Dwimmerlaik - Revenant Hexblade 2 - Dark Campaign
Member
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 1061
Location: Glendale, CA
"Trouble just seems to search us out doesn't it? Ah well, lets see if these lot are up for the challenge."

Daggoth confidently strides forward, releasing his axe from his belt as he does so, and approaches the two men. Once in front of them he pivots on his left foot and cuts a wide arc with his axe. Perhaps Daggoth had one ale too many as he feels a little off balance.

Moving through J12 to K13. Sweeping blow vs. red and tan berserkers (1d20+11+1+2=17, 1d12+6=7, 1d20+11+1+2=23, 1d12+6=9)
red: 17 vs ac for 7 damage
tan: 23 vs. ac for 9 damage
Marking both.



  •  Daggoth Varkash
    • Male Dragonborn Fighter 5
    • Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 13
    • AC:22, Fort:19, Reflex:16, Will:14 - Speed:5
    • HP:61/61, Bloodied:30, Surge Value:18, Surges left:12/12
    • Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
    •  
    • Powers
    • Cleave
    • Tide of Iron
    • Pass Forward
    • (Cloak) Bloodied: Second wind: Use 2 surges
    • Steel Serpent Strike
    • Dragon Breath (cold|enlarged)
    • Sweeping Blow
    • Comeback Strike
    • Rain Of Steel (stance)
    • (Ironskin Belt) minor: resist 5 damage

    • Armor: Black Iron Armor +1 :resist 5 fire and 5 necrotic
    • Waist: Ironskin Belt
    • Waist: Cloak of the Walking Wounded
Moderator
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 5245
Daggoth eagerly moves to engage both of the seemly overconfident attackers. His axe rips through their hide armor hurting both.

The berserkers hit back. Daggoth's armor blocks the first blow, but the second greataxe lands solidly on the fighter's side for 12 damage.

From behind the stacked boxes comes a volley of crossbow bolts. One manages to pierce Mal in the rear for 9 damage.

The baskets count as difficult terrain. The wooden crate can be climbed with a successful DC 10 athletics check.

Intitative: Status
Daggoth: 49/61
Red Berserker: down 7, marked
Tan Berserker: down 9, marked
Blue Thug: no damage
Green Thug: no damage
Aqua Thug: no damage
->Hedoni: 40/40
Mal: 36/45
Salazar: 51/51

User posted image
_______________
Dungeon Master - Scales of War
Edeya - Githzerai Seeker - Points of Light
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
"Behind us! Wait until they get a load of this!"

Eager to try out his new ability, Hedoni raises both arms and ushers a cloud of foul-smelling gas into the air north of him. He then disappears to give himself an advantage in the fight.

Standard Action: Cast Stinking Cloud on J6 to hit Green, Aqua, and Blue Thugs.
Move Action: Fey Step to I16 (on top of the crate)

1d20+6+1=9, 1d20+6+1=27, 1d20+6+1=27, 1d10+4=11

Stinking Cloud hits Fort 9 on Green for 11 damage and Fort 27 (CRIT) on Aqua and Blue for 14 Crit damage. Line of site is blocked. Any creatures starting their turn in the cloud take another hit.

Woo! Two crits! =D I assume I didn't need the Athletics check since I teleported up there. You can roll for me if I do.

  •  Hedoni Mindartis
    • Male Eladrin Wizard 5
    • Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 16
    • AC:18, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:17 - Speed:6
    • HP:40/40, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:8/8
    • Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
    •  
    • Powers
      • Ray of Frost
      • Scorching Burst
      • Cantrips (Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation)
      • Fey Step
      • Force Orb
      • Icy Rays
      • Shield
      • Jump
      • Acid Arrow
      • Freezing Cloud
      • Bigby's Icy Grasp
      • Stinking Cloud
      • Healing Word
      • (Key: At-Will, Encounter, Daily, Utility, Special, Used/Not Available)

Moderator
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 5245
With a grand gesture, Hedoni creates a thick putrid mist behind the crates. Green can withstand the stink, but the other two begin hacking and coughing in pain.

User posted image
Before Mal can act, a bolt of dazzling light shoots out from behind the baskets to the west. Lightning courses through the air. It passes harmlessly through Mal and Daggoth, but Salazar feels the bite of the electricity for 6 damage.

Intitative Status
Daggoth: 49/61
Red Berserker: down 7, marked
Tan Berserker: down 9, marked
Blue Thug: down 14
Green Thug: no damage
Aqua Thug: down 14
Hedoni: 40/40
Mage: no damage
->Mal: 36/45
Salazar: 45/51

User posted image
_______________
Dungeon Master - Scales of War
Edeya - Githzerai Seeker - Points of Light
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 4627
Mal looks around at all of the thugs taht have popped up around the group and decides to help Daggoth quickly finish the initial group. He draws his glaive, moves over to a berserker, points out a spot to Daggoth, which he then rolls to, and strikes the berserker in the arm.

Minor Action: Draw Glaive

Move Action: Move to L12

Standard Action: Wolf Pack Tactics (Str. vs. AC; Special: Shift an adjacent ally before attack; Hit: 1W+Str mod dam.)

Shift Daggoth to L14

Wolf Pack Tactics (+8 W, +1 24 hr, +2 comb. adv.) (1d20+11=29, 2d4+4=8)

OOC: Move to Red Berserker, shift Daggoth for comb. adv., and hit AC 29 for 8 damage.


  •  Mal Geminous
    • Male Tiefling Warlord 5
    • Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12
    • AC:20, Fort:17, Reflex:15, Will:17 - Speed:5
    • HP:36/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:8/8
    • Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used, Resist Fire 7
    •  
    • Powers
      • Opening Shove
      • Wolf Pack Tactics
      • Improved Inspiring Word (Healer's Brooch +1)
      • Unbalancing Infernal Wrath
      • Inspired Belligerence
      • Hammer and Anvil
      • Warlord's Strike
      • Bastion of Defense
      • Staggering Spin
      • Glaive of Terror +1
      • Delver's Scale +1
      • Couters of Second Chances
_______________
Mal Geminous - Tiefling Warlord, Scales of War
Corydimbiddle - Gnome Artificer, Points of Light
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 5084
Location: Los Angeles, CA
"I see you've come up with a new spell," Salazar tells Hedoni. "Funny, so have I! And mine can harm an entire group as well. Watch!"

With that, Salazar draws his wand and rod, moves into the shadows, and - pointing his new wand at the cloud of hideous smoke - opens a small portal to one of the infinite layers of the abyss. Flame envelopes the same area as Hedoni's reeking vapor, and the crossbowmen within cry out as they suffer horrid burns. The portal remains open, and the flames continue to burn, even after Salazar lowers his wand.

Minor action - Draw wand and rod.

Move action - Move to L11, granting Salazar concealment (-2 to all enemy attacks) due to Shadow Walk).

Standard action - Vestige of Ugar centered on J6, attacking Green Aqua, and Blue Thugs.

Vestige of Ugar (24H) against Green, Aqua, BLue (1d20+8+1=19, 1d20+8+1=20, 1d20+8+1=14, 1d10+6=14)

Hits Reflex 19 versus Green for 14 fire damage, hits Reflex 20 versus Aqua for 14 fire damage, and hits Reflex 14 versus Blue for 14 fire damage. Further, a zone is established by this power until the end of the encounter. Any creature entering or starting their turn in the zone takes an additional 1d10 + 2 fire damage (no attack roll needed). Also, creatures in the zone cannot benefit from concealment.


  •  Salazar Miller
    • Male Human Warlock 5
    • Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 17
    • AC:19, Fort:18, Reflex:18, Will:16 - Speed:6
    • HP:45/51, Bloodied:25, Surge Value:12, Surges left:10/10
    • Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
    • Resist 5 Necrotic
    •  
    • Powers
    • Dire Radiance
    • Eldritch Blast
    • Hellish Rebuke
    • Diabolic Grasp
    • Fiery Bolt
    • Ethereal Stride
    • Scorching Burst x2
    • Flames of Phlegethos
    • Vestige of Ugar
    • Cloak of Resistance +1 (Daily)
_______________
Salazar Miller - Human Sorcerer 24 - Scales of War
Azad Halim al'Zahir - Tiefling Battlemind|Paladin 7 - Points of Light
Khavak'aashta - Half-Orc Thief 5 - Eberron
Dwimmerlaik - Revenant Hexblade 2 - Dark Campaign
Moderator
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 5245
Mal moves to assist Daggoth and easily slashes through Red's hide armor.

Salazar happy to show off his new spell, summons the heat of hell. Athough the wagon and barrels remain intact and cool to the touch, Green and Aqua feel the burn. Green dodges the flames for now.

Intitative: Status
->Daggoth: 49/61
Red Berserker: down 15, marked
Tan Berserker: down 9, marked
Blue Thug: down 14
Green Thug: down 14
Aqua Thug: down 28, bloodied
Hedoni: 40/40
Mage: no damage
Mal: 36/45
Salazar: 45/51

User posted image
_______________
Dungeon Master - Scales of War
Edeya - Githzerai Seeker - Points of Light
Moderator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 5084
Location: Los Angeles, CA
OOC: Salazar should have hit Green and Aqua, and missed Blue:

"Hits Reflex 19 versus Green for 14 fire damage, hits Reflex 20 versus Aqua for 14 fire damage, and hits Reflex 14 versus Blue for 14 fire damage."

EDIT: Actually, the status list is right, your recap just mentioned Green twice instead of Blue, which confused me.
_______________
Salazar Miller - Human Sorcerer 24 - Scales of War
Azad Halim al'Zahir - Tiefling Battlemind|Paladin 7 - Points of Light
Khavak'aashta - Half-Orc Thief 5 - Eberron
Dwimmerlaik - Revenant Hexblade 2 - Dark Campaign
« Last edit by Gary on Sun May 03, 2009 2:05 pm. »
Member
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 1061
Location: Glendale, CA
Thinking tactically with the mage's appearance "Let's not get too bunched up with magic boy over there"

Daggoth then decides to concentrate on the more injured of the two berserkers. Daggoth brings a powerful blow down across the berserkers flank with a wide swing. The axe nicks the other berserker as well.

Cleave Vs. Red Berserker (1d20+11+1+2=29, 1d12+6=16)
Hits red 29 vs AC: 16 damage to red and 4 to tan
Marking both.


  •  Daggoth Varkash
    • Male Dragonborn Fighter 5
    • Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 13
    • AC:22, Fort:19, Reflex:16, Will:14 - Speed:5
    • HP:49/61, Bloodied:30, Surge Value:18, Surges left:12/12
    • Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
    •  
    • Powers
    • Cleave
    • Tide of Iron
    • Pass Forward
    • (Cloak) Bloodied: Second wind: Use 2 surges
    • Steel Serpent Strike
    • Dragon Breath (cold|enlarged)
    • Sweeping Blow
    • Comeback Strike
    • Rain Of Steel (stance)
    • (Ironskin Belt) minor: resist 5 damage

    • Armor: Black Iron Armor +1 :resist 5 fire and 5 necrotic
    • Waist: Ironskin Belt
    • Waist: Cloak of the Walking Wounded
Moderator
Registered: Oct 2008
Posts: 4627
OOC: I may need some help coming up with tactics in the future. This is especially true with Opening Shove, where I choose someone to shift 3 spaces or give them a melee basic attack. If you guys ever have a plan for a big shift, let me know.
_______________
Mal Geminous - Tiefling Warlord, Scales of War
Corydimbiddle - Gnome Artificer, Points of Light
Moderator
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 5245
Daggoth continues to hack away at the berserkers

With no regard for their own health, as their name implies, the berserkers slash recklessly at Daggoth. One of them connects for 14 damage.

Before the thugs can act, they breath in another lungful of foul air. Green takes 6 poison damage, but the other two keep their composure. The thugs also feel the heat from Salazar's fire conjuration; all take an additional 9 fire damage. Then Blue steps out from behind the crate, drops his crossbow, takes out his halberd, and charges at Salazar. The warlock takes 11 damage and is marked. The other two thugs also move out of the noxious, burning cloud and fire their crossbows at Salazar. The warlock gains some protection from the shadows, but not enough to stop both bolts. One pierces his shoulder which begins bleeding badly.

Intitative Status
Daggoth: 35/61
Red Berserker: down 31, marked
Tan Berserker: down 13, marked
Blue Thug: down 23, bloodied
Green Thug: down 15
Aqua Thug: down 23, bloodied
->Hedoni: 40/40
Mage: no damage
Mal: 36/45
Salazar: 24/51, con, bloodied, marked by blue

User posted image
_______________
Dungeon Master - Scales of War
Edeya - Githzerai Seeker - Points of Light
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
"Don't think you can escape too easily, gentlemen."

Raising his hands in the air, Hedoni seems to control the cloud of noxious gas, its swirling vapors seeming to follow two of the thugs to their new positions, as well as enveloping the mage. He then unleashes a magical orb of force at the thugs, hitting both squarely.

Minor Action: Sustain Stinking Cloud zone.
Move Action: Move Stinking Cloud to E5, hitting Mage, Green Thug, and Aqua Thug.
Standard Action: Cast Force Orb on Green Thug, Secondary attack on Aqua Thug.

Stinking Cloud: 1d20+6+1=16, 1d20+6+1=9, 1d20+6+1=13, 1d10+4=10
Force Orb: 1d20+6+1=20, 2d8+4=13, 1d20+6+1=21, 1d10+4=13

Stinking Cloud hits Fort 16 on Mage, Fort 9 on Green and Fort 13 on Aqua for 10 damage. Line of sight is blocked. Any creatures starting their turn in the cloud take another hit.

Force Orb hits Reflex 20 on Green Thug for 13 damage. Secondary attack hits Reflex 21 on Aqua Thug for 13 damage.

  •  Hedoni Mindartis
    • Male Eladrin Wizard 5
    • Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 16
    • AC:18, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:17 - Speed:6
    • HP:40/40, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:8/8
    • Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
    •  
    • Powers
      • Ray of Frost
      • Scorching Burst
      • Cantrips (Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation)
      • Fey Step
      • Force Orb
      • Icy Rays
      • Shield
      • Jump
      • Acid Arrow
      • Freezing Cloud
      • Bigby's Icy Grasp
      • Stinking Cloud
      • Healing Word
      • (Key: At-Will, Encounter, Daily, Utility, Special, Used/Not Available)

Moderator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 5084
Location: Los Angeles, CA
OOC: Can you make the center of the cloud F5 or G5 instead of E5? That gets the three you targeted, but leaves an overlapping area with my zone. I plan to Diabolic Grasp someone into the two zones. :)

Also, technically you should use Force Orb, then move your cloud. Otherwise, you've blocked your own line of site for Force Orb. ;)
_______________
Salazar Miller - Human Sorcerer 24 - Scales of War
Azad Halim al'Zahir - Tiefling Battlemind|Paladin 7 - Points of Light
Khavak'aashta - Half-Orc Thief 5 - Eberron
Dwimmerlaik - Revenant Hexblade 2 - Dark Campaign
« Last edit by Gary on Sun May 03, 2009 8:12 pm. »
Administrator
Registered: Jun 2008
Posts: 2639
Location: Santa Ana, CA
OOC: Sure, that's fine if Emily allows it. Yeah, I didn't think about the order, but you're right. Consider it retconned.
Moderator
Registered: Jul 2008
Posts: 5245
Hedoni lets loose a blast of force which knocks the wind out of the two thugs. They are both badly wounded now. Then the wizard moves his noxious cloud to envelop the two thugs and the mage. The thugs have learned to hold their breath, but the mage is hit by the nasty odor and takes 10 damage.

I will center the stinking cloud on F5.

The mage begins to move through the stinking fog. He takes another 10 poison damage from breathing in the putrid gas. He exits the cloud and sends a blast of thundering sound at Salazar and Mal. Salazar isn't bothered by the noise, but perhaps Mal has more sensitive ears. The warlord takes 7 damage and is dazed by the thunderous sound (dazed, save ends).

Intitative Status
Daggoth: 35/61
Red Berserker: down 31, marked
Tan Berserker: down 13, marked
Blue Thug: down 23, bloodied
Green Thug: down 28, bloodied
Aqua Thug: down 36, bloodied
Hedoni: 40/40
Mage: down 10
->Mal: 29/45, dazed
Salazar: 24/51, con, bloodied, marked by blue

User posted image
_______________
Dungeon Master - Scales of War
Edeya - Githzerai Seeker - Points of Light

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

DeadGoblins.com » Scales of War » Hammerfist

DeadGoblins.com is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software